Choosing among the many custom home builders working in Williamsburg, VA can be challenging. We all do roughly the same thing, which is create homes that are designed specifically to our clients’ desires and requirements. However, the Healthy Communities difference offers additional benefits that you may not find with all builders. Here are five reasons you should choose us to build your dream home:
- More location choices: Many custom home builders require that you choose a lot in one of their planned communities. If you purchased land for that country or beach experience, you will frequently find builders are unwilling to cooperate with you. For us, as long as your property is approved for building, we will make it work for you. We will visit your lot and see which home designs may work best with the land and your expectations.
- Guidance throughout: Not only is your home customized, but so is the whole design, building and finishing sequence. We are here for you through every step of the building process, whether you move into one of our neighborhoods or build on your own land. Our options also work with your budget, as you can choose existing, semi-custom or completely custom home design. You have total control over the product you receive, and we can help you with the decision-making process.
- ZERO Energy Ready homes: Healthy Communities builds for the 21st century and has abandoned traditional waste-creating efforts. Features on our homes include solar panels, efficient HVAC and structured plumbing. On-demand hot water heaters reduce your water usage and your utility bills by only creating hot water when you ask for it. Your cost of living decreases along with your impact on the planet. Greener practices often result in cost savings that you will notice on your first utility and water bills.
- Indoor air quality: Energy-efficient practices also improve indoor air quality. This can be essential if anyone in your household suffers with asthma or allergies, but it also helps maintain health overall. Each home includes an energy recovery ventilator that filters out pollen when you let fresh air into your home. These systems meet EPA indoor air quality standards and help you create a home environment where you can relax and breathe easy.
- Accessibility: We offer designs for accessibility if anyone in your household faces mobility issues. Floorplans include those that feature first-floor master bedrooms, which support mobility, concentrate HVAC efforts on the first floor and keep you close to main living areas. Sometimes, living near your home’s amenities makes all the difference in the world when it comes to quality of life. We offer nine floorplans with the first-floor master, or we can create a new design specifically for your needs.
Allow us to impress you by building your ideal home. Healthy Communities stands out from other custom home builders in Williamsburg, VA with our focus on energy efficiency, indoor air quality and elite workmanship. Contact us today to see our floor plans and start designing your new home.